• Welcome to Japanese Gardening Forums 日本の園芸フォーラム. Please login or sign up.
July 04, 2020, 12:10:03 pm

News:

WHERE ARE YOU?  You can use the "Custom Title" of your profile settings to list your gardening location.  This helps when discussing climate sensitive topics.

Hi from Sydney Australia

Started by Steven, February 15, 2007, 08:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven

Hi all,

My name is Steven and I live in Sydney. 
I am currently constructing a medium size Japanese Garden around my Company head office. 
I have been interested in Japanese gardens for a long time and have been practicing bonsai for over 15 years.  I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Japan but would like to in the next few years. 
It's great to find a site where I can chat with other like minded people.  I look forward to being an active member of MJG.

Regards,
Steven

Michael

Welcome to mJG Steven!!!!!

You are always welcome to brighten up our Northern Hemisphere winters with details of your warm summers.

Another of your countrymen, Jack, is a poster here as well.  It looks like we will need to install a Castlemaine XXXX tap for you both to make you feel at home.

Michael

Steven

Thanks Mike,
I thought Fosters was the more famous Aussy ale in the US.  I'll get in touch with Jack and see where he is... might be neighbours?!
Steve

Jack

Hi Steven - I'm up in Brisbane at the moment (but not for much longer)

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to hearing more about the garden you're designing for the office..

Michael, I guess you could call me a light social drinker -- don't mind a beer on a hot day, but really, I'd much prefer a nice cup of ........TEA  (lol)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk