• Welcome to Japanese Gardening Forums 日本の園芸フォーラム. Please login or sign up.
September 30, 2020, 09:57:42 am

News:

Japanese Gardening Forum is a part of Japanese Gardening Organization, a non-profit, educational resource for the Japanese gardening community with the mission of fostering the knowledge, appreciation and application of Japanese gardening.  http://www.japanesegardening.org

Seeking a Cover Picture for JGO Facebook pages!

Started by don, June 21, 2014, 10:12:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

don

If you have a favorite picture from the forums, the JGO website, or from your own photos that you think would make a beautiful and inspirational cover for the Japanese Gardening Facebook page, please send you suggestions!  You can post here, send me an personal message, or email to development@japanesegardening.org .

Looking forward to lots of replies!!!!

don

Michaelinseattle

June 22, 2014, 06:58:39 am #1 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:04:18 am by Michaelinseattle
So many it is hard to pick... Here is one from the Portland Japanese Garden

Michaelinseattle

don

Thanks!  Hoping for dozens more to make the pick even harder.

K.T. Cannon-Eger

Sent three emails with thumbnails to you just now.
KT

don

Thanks, K.T.  I see the emails and will download tonight!

Pete E.

Don,

Making your task even more difficult, but you might consider 4 photos...alternated on the Face Book page with the four seasons.

don

I hope to change photos at least that often.  Is there an automated feature on FB that allows this or would it be manual?

Thanks
d

Pete E.

Don,

It has been a few years since I have logged on to FB...but at the time, it was manual.  Not sure if that has changed or not.  Sorry.

don

No worries.  I appreciate the suggestion!  At the very least we will do manual photo changes periodically.  Personally i like it and it seems to be appreciated.

d

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk