• Welcome to Japanese Gardening Forums 日本の園芸フォーラム. Please login or sign up.
September 20, 2020, 06:15:36 am

News:

WHERE ARE YOU?  You can use the "Custom Title" of your profile settings to list your gardening location.  This helps when discussing climate sensitive topics.

Hello from San Mateo, CA

Started by chibasgardening, April 25, 2013, 08:16:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chibasgardening

April 25, 2013, 08:16:54 pm Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:21:49 pm by chibasgardening
Hello Everyone!

Just joined this forum. I would like to say hello to everyone here. I am a Japanese Landscaper, serving the bay area community for over 30+ years. I am open to networking with everyone. Referrals are always welcome as well. Here's my contribution of 1 of my creations. Thank you.

Yoshi Chiba
Chiba's Gardening
Founder/Owner

Michaelinseattle

Welcome to the forum. What a wonderful waterfall. I am sure you will enjoy it here.  8)

edzard

Yoshi san...  welcome.. are you also a member of the Japanese Gardeners Federations? (SoCal etc)
for a referral I was wondering if Matthias had found a gardener that would work with him on his new house design for his courtyard and entry gardens:
http://japanesegardening.org/talk/index.php?topic=1460.msg12361;boardseen#new
send him a pm  = personal message.
              edzard

K.T. Cannon-Eger

Welcome and thank you for the photograph of your work.
May we see more?
KT

chibasgardening

Quote from: Michaelinseattle on April 25, 2013, 11:02:45 pm
Welcome to the forum. What a wonderful waterfall. I am sure you will enjoy it here.  8)

Thank you. I am happy to join this forum and meet everyone here.

chibasgardening

Quote from: edzard on April 27, 2013, 06:19:32 pm
Yoshi san...  welcome.. are you also a member of the Japanese Gardeners Federations? (SoCal etc)
for a referral I was wondering if Matthias had found a gardener that would work with him on his new house design for his courtyard and entry gardens:
http://japanesegardening.org/talk/index.php?topic=1460.msg12361;boardseen#new
send him a pm  = personal message.
              edzard

I am not a member of the Japanese Gardeners Federations, but I would love to learn more about this group. Also, thank you for the referral. I PMed Matthias, looks like it may be possibly a good fit for the both of us. Thank you again for the referral.

don

Yoshi-san, perhaps you would be interested in becoming a sponsor of this Japanese Gardening Organization.  Since we are non-profit we only survive by sponsor's and individual donations.

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk