• Welcome to Japanese Gardening Forums 日本の園芸フォーラム. Please login or sign up.
July 08, 2020, 08:33:15 am

News:

WHERE ARE YOU?  You can use the "Custom Title" of your profile settings to list your gardening location.  This helps when discussing climate sensitive topics.

Hi from george from the UK

Started by george in the uk, January 21, 2007, 12:39:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

george in the uk

Hi,
Hello to everyone I am pleased that Mike has started this forum as I am sure it will take off,well I have been around for quite some time (I am 75) and started my Japanese garden about 35 years ago,and I live in the UK, to view my garden go to
http://koi-z-are-us.20m.com  I am an old member off the Japanese garden forum of gardenweb which as Mike will tell you was a good forum until certain people spoiled and I am sure that will not happen here, so I say welcome to everyone ,cos I will be around  here for a lot longer.(I hope).
George.

Michael

Welcome to mJG George!!!!!

George, you aren't a day over 29 and you know it.  Your vigor and passion overcome me and are a welcome addition here. 

Mina san, if you have not checked out the link that George supplied I encourage you to do so.  He started just like all of us, small and full of questions and his garden has matured beautifully.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk