Japanese Gardening Organization

AMAZON SUPPORTS JGO!

Make sure your Amazon purchases benefit JGO and its programs. Enter "Japanese Gardening Organization" here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.

resources for japanese gardening 日本の園芸

Author Topic: Hello From Cady  (Read 4016 times)

Cady

• Niwashi
  • Professional Horticulturist/Gardener
Hello From Cady
« on: February 28, 2007, 11:22:11 AM »
Hi everyone,
I finally got registered after having Michaels original e-mail about this website in my "In" box for weeks.  :-\

Nice to see a lot of familiar faces, and some "new" ones too!
Cady G.

Lee

• Global Moderator
  • Niwashi Hyaku
    • Lee Schneller Fine Gardens, Inc.
Re: Hello From Cady
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »
Welcome, Cady!!!

It's great to see you here, both for your knowledge and experience, and for your contribution to the gender balance of the forum.  Kristin and I have been holding down the fort by ourselves!  :)

See you on the pages....

Lee

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Japanese Gardening Organization
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
Good to see you here, Cady!  You don't know me, but I know you from the other forum.  Pay no attention to Lee, she is suffering from low self astream  : )

Michael

• Administrator
  • Niwashi Hyaku
  • Be good and you are good.......play nice
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 12:30:56 AM »
Welcome to mJG Cady!!!!!!

Nice to see that you could make it.  Your knowledge will be well received here. You have a sense of practicality that I have really enjoyed in the past.

Michael

Lee

• Global Moderator
  • Niwashi Hyaku
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 08:16:02 AM »
...after saying Kristin (Gardenberry) and I were the only ones, I realized we've also got Jando and another occasional visitor or two --- sorry, ladies!

Anyway, now that we're gathering strength in numbers, we plan to bowl you over by sheer force of our collective self-esteem, Don, so watch out!  :)  The effect will be like that of bending spoons (or maybe hori-horis?) through mental effort.

Lee

Cady

• Niwashi
  • Professional Horticulturist/Gardener
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 08:52:31 AM »
...after saying Kristin (Gardenberry) and I were the only ones, I realized we've also got Jando and another occasional visitor or two --- sorry, ladies!

Anyway, now that we're gathering strength in numbers, we plan to bowl you over by sheer force of our collective self-esteem, Don, so watch out!  :)  The effect will be like that of bending spoons (or maybe hori-horis?) through mental effort.

Lee

Glad to know that Jando and Gardenberry are here too!

There's a whole lot of Yin/In Ki here. So maybe we won't be bending spoons or hori-hori, but we definitely will be bending people's ears with our female perspectives. :D

Thanks for the welcome all.
Cady G.

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
I will have to tell a story some day about my arrival in Kyoto on 9/11/01.  But meanwhile ladies, just know I live in a household of 5 where even the dog is a girl.  Lee, I hope you caught my pun.

Lee

• Global Moderator
  • Niwashi Hyaku
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
OK, Don, I got you now!  I'm going to blame my dullness on the time of day and tardiness of caffeine effect.

Cady, welcome again; other ladies, welcome, too.

Lee

phobbs

• Niwashi
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »
Sorry Don,

Got you beat. Wife, 4 Daughters, 2 female cats. Being sensitive to ladies is all that is keeping me alive.
To defeat the enemy in battle 1,000 times is not victory. Defeating the enemy without fighting is victory.  Sun Tsu

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 11:11:14 PM »
phobbs, I bow to you in awe   ; )

Japanese