Japanese Gardening Organization

AMAZON SUPPORTS JGO!

Make sure your Amazon purchases benefit JGO and its programs. Enter "Japanese Gardening Organization" here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.

resources for japanese gardening 日本の園芸

Author Topic: Hi from Sydney Australia  (Read 2690 times)

Steven

• Niwashi
Hi from Sydney Australia
« on: February 15, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »
Hi all,

My name is Steven and I live in Sydney. 
I am currently constructing a medium size Japanese Garden around my Company head office. 
I have been interested in Japanese gardens for a long time and have been practicing bonsai for over 15 years.  I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Japan but would like to in the next few years. 
It's great to find a site where I can chat with other like minded people.  I look forward to being an active member of MJG.

Regards,
Steven

Michael

• Administrator
  • Niwashi Hyaku
  • Be good and you are good.......play nice
Re: Hi from Sydney Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »
Welcome to mJG Steven!!!!!

You are always welcome to brighten up our Northern Hemisphere winters with details of your warm summers.

Another of your countrymen, Jack, is a poster here as well.  It looks like we will need to install a Castlemaine XXXX tap for you both to make you feel at home.

Michael

Steven

• Niwashi
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 11:50:46 PM »
Thanks Mike,
I thought Fosters was the more famous Aussy ale in the US.  I'll get in touch with Jack and see where he is... might be neighbours?!
Steve

Jack

• Niwashi
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 12:27:57 AM »
Hi Steven - I'm up in Brisbane at the moment (but not for much longer)

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to hearing more about the garden you're designing for the office..

Michael, I guess you could call me a light social drinker -- don't mind a beer on a hot day, but really, I'd much prefer a nice cup of ........TEA  (lol)

Japanese