Japanese Gardening Organization

AMAZON SUPPORTS JGO!

Make sure your Amazon purchases benefit JGO and its programs. Enter "Japanese Gardening Organization" here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.

resources for japanese gardening 日本の園芸

Author Topic: san francisco garden show  (Read 2704 times)

Mark

• Professional Member
  • Niwashi Hyaku
    • Windsmith Design
san francisco garden show
« on: February 28, 2009, 11:24:50 PM »
Hi Jake-

I think you mentioned somewhere that you might be headed out this way (san francisco) for the upcoming flower and garden show... is this a secret trip ( -or, was it a secret trip, as I basically just announced it... :)
Anyway, if you will be out here, it might be nice for some people to know, as they might like to swing by and say hi.

Just wondering.
Mark.

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Japanese Gardening Organization
Re: san francisco garden show
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:08 PM »
You guys are making me jealous.  Wish I could be there.  Jake, are you going to have Japanese tripod ladders on site?  If so, at least forum members in that area can see what all the fuss is about.

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Japanese Gardening Organization
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 11:33:46 PM »
Who else is planning to go?

Mark

• Professional Member
  • Niwashi Hyaku
    • Windsmith Design
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:43:45 AM »
Well, it's about three miles from my house (literally)...
so i'll be there.

mark.

jake

• Board of Directors
  • Niwashi Hyaku
    • niwaki
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 03:55:04 AM »
morning all
thank Mark. Not a secret, just me not getting round to things! Yes, Niwaki have a booth (No. 132) at the show in San Mateo this year. We'll have our tripod ladders on show, taking orders and no doubt doing some sort of promo, but alas we won't have the pruning tools (too much of a logistical headache bringing over stock, then shipping back unsold stock...) I'll be on the stand every day, desperate for people to talk to, so come a long and say hi.

Also, on the last day (Sunday) we'll have 3 ladders to sell off, if anyone wants to take one home with them - first come first served.

Hope you can make it
jake