Japanese Gardening Organization

AMAZON SUPPORTS JGO!

Make sure your Amazon purchases benefit JGO and its programs. Enter "Japanese Gardening Organization" here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.

resources for japanese gardening 日本の園芸

Author Topic: Hello from Utah  (Read 2213 times)

FarmhouseGirl

• Niwashi
Hello from Utah
« on: August 08, 2008, 04:38:33 PM »
I am brand new to this forum and brand new to Japanese Gardening as a whole. I come from a long line of garden lovers, but I am the first in my family to show an interest in this type of gardening.

My husband and I are moving into a new home, and the backyard has a lot of potential. I am here to learn and read. I hope I get lots of great ideas.  :)

Jando

• Northern Illinois
  • Global Moderator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Tuski-Yama Garden
Re: Hello from Utah
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »
Welcome,  When you have decided to start some projects post some photos of your landscape and the ideas you are thinking about and I am sure you will get some good advice here. 

Again welcome to our forum,

Cheers,  June

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Japanese Gardening Organization
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »
Welcome to the forum, FarmhouseGirl.  This group is anxious to help.  Browse the boards and see what is here and dont be bashful about asking questions.

Don

dvus

• Ame Garden UK
  • Niwashi
  • Denise & Vic Lancashire UK
    • Ame - Our Japanese Styled Garden
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 05:11:25 AM »
Hi There Farmhouse Girl
I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, if you need any help or advice don't hesitate to ask, everyone is very helpful.
Enjoy building your new garden. Take care though.... it will soon become an obsession :)

Best Wishes

Denise x

Japanese