Front Desk- Open To Public > Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Seattle

(1/6) > >>

Michaelinseattle:
Hi,
In the last 2 years I have taken up quite an interest in Japanese gardening.  Traveling to the gardens in Seattle, Portland, and soon in Vancouver.  When there, I often take pictures.  I will try to upload a sample from the Garden in Portland taken Autumn of 2012 for others to enjoy.

I have been buying many books and I just love to learn more about Gardening in the Japanese style.  I have started creating a Japanese Garden in my own yard.  Moss areas, putting in rock features,and I have the basis of a new pond/stream that I hope to complete this year. 

Thank you.  Michael

don:
Welcome to the forum, Michael.  Beautiful picture!

zvone:

--- Quote from: don on January 27, 2013, 10:29:53 AM ---Welcome to the forum, Michael.  Beautiful picture!

--- End quote ---

Hi Mihael!

Welcome on forum!

Most beautiful part is in front of you: construction of Japanese garden. I wish you much luck and successes. Consult, investigate and listen to also others. But he does finally like this, as a heart is telling these, like this you are feeling corner alone. I am convinced , that you won't fail.

Best regards! Zvone

P.S. Beautiful pictures! Thank's!

Michaelinseattle:

--- Quote from: zvone on February 10, 2013, 03:50:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: don on January 27, 2013, 10:29:53 AM ---Welcome to the forum, Michael.  Beautiful picture!

--- End quote ---
Most beautiful part is in front of you: construction of Japanese garden. I wish you much luck and successes.

Best regards! Zvone

--- End quote ---

Zvone,
Thank you. I have been gathering up information on my garden had I have posted a bit there.  http://www.facebook.com/MichaelsGardenProgress  I have never created a Facebook page like this.  If you cannot see it please let me know.

Thanks... Michael

zvone:

--- Quote from: Michaelinseattle on February 10, 2013, 08:31:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: zvone on February 10, 2013, 03:50:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Most beautiful part is in front of you: construction of Japanese garden. I wish you much luck and successes.

Best regards! Zvone

--- End quote ---

Zvone,
Thank you. I have been gathering up information on my garden had I have posted a bit there.  http://www.facebook.com/MichaelsGardenProgress  I have never created a Facebook page like this.  If you cannot see it please let me know.

Thanks... Michael

--- End quote ---

Thank's Michael!

Your Garden Progress is best!

Best Reagrds!  zvone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version