Front Desk- Open To Public > Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Connecticut

(1/1)

bamboo:
Hello,
This is Tom, in order to fit a forest on my 0.23 acre lot I began a few bamboo groves. I cannot drive past a decent rock without stopping to see if it can be maneuvered into my vehicle. I am an extension master gardener which gives me access to the folks at UCONN for something besides basketball. To keep the lights on and my belly full I run a sharpening service and am happy to answer tool question. 3 german shedders, 5 garden ponds, 20 or so species of temperate bamboo, and a stack of JN garden books to keep me awed.

Michael:
Welcome to mJG Tom!!!!  I am still adding on to my bamboo collection.  Never had to buy one though.  When bamboo owners find out that I like bamboo I always get something to the effect of "you can come over and pick some up if you like".  The hardest I ever had to work for free plants.

I have a German Shephard myself.  The girls (who are responsible for clean up) can attest to their shedding ability.  Kimo likes to playfully test me on the alpha male role so we do a lot of wrestling together. He can go from a dead stop to full speed in about three strides and the only reason I am not cleaning up chunks of deer parts on my property is that his collar jangles when he is gearing up.

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version