So here it is...
1) Spent so long trying to find like-minded Japanese Garden enthusiasts, great to join!
2) I am in a 2.5 by 12 m courtyard/normal terraced garden in Kew, London. I have re-done my garden a few times to say the least, but am really happy wiyh it now!
3) Alot of my inspiration came from A Japanese Touch for Your Garden [Paperback]
Kiyoshi Seike originally then i moved onto
Landscapes for Small Spaces: Japanese Courtyard Gardens by Katsuhiko Mizuno (6 Nov 2006) and
Courtyard Gardens of Kyoto's Merchant Houses by Katsuhiko Mizuno.
4) I have gone to town on the fencework and have really embraced the courtyard garden look.
5) We are about to recieve our wedding present 150 com kasuga lantern and this should
complete the package. Only then will I be happy to bash out some shots.
6) Im really into Bonsai and have 2 x that are over 100 yrs old.
7) My hope is to get my shots online and get some coaching by any pros out there as well as get a look at some of your guys gardens....
I was even thinking of inviting any jaapnese courtyard garden enthusiasts to come have a look if they live nr bye...
Any ways, great to be a part of this network
Ciao for now