Japanese Gardening Organization

AMAZON SUPPORTS JGO!

Make sure your Amazon purchases benefit JGO and its programs. Enter "Japanese Gardening Organization" here: http://smile.amazon.com/about.

resources for japanese gardening 日本の園芸

Author Topic: Hi from Northern Ireland  (Read 1614 times)

AcerPalmatum

• Niwashi
Hi from Northern Ireland
« on: August 02, 2011, 05:35:02 AM »
Hi all, I just joined the forum so a big hello to you all! My interest in gardening in general began at a young age and has developed into a near obsession for the last 10 years! (I'm 33). I have been working on my own Japanese style garden for the last 5 after visiting another private garden, I new I wanted a garden like that! It has had a complete re-vamp and design at the start of the season complete with an outbuilding containing Koi. I hope to learn a lot from the forum members and continue to improve my garden.

Jando

• Northern Illinois
  • Global Moderator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Tuski-Yama Garden
Re: Hi from Northern Ireland
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »
Hello young man and welcome to the forum.  We would love to see photos of your garden and I am sure just going through our old posts you will find a wealth of knowledge. 

I bet you have a few maples in your garden, I love them too!

Again welcome aboard,

June

don

• So. Texas
  • Administrator
  • Niwashi Gohyaku!
    • Japanese Gardening Organization
Re: Hi from Northern Ireland
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 04:07:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  As i have just returned from the UK and Scotland, and having soaked up the green and wet i so love, i say you are in the right place to have a very successful Japanese garden!  Fáilte!

Japanese